Article 1: Identity of Didden
Rue Auguste Van Zande 37
Phone number: +32 2 482 35 80
Email: customercare@didden food .com
Company number: BE0402 207 728
VAT Number: BE0402 207 728
RPM : Brussels
Article 2: Applicability
- Our Terms and Conditions apply to all offers by us as Online Retailer, to you as Consumer (any natural person who, for non-professional purposes only, acquires or uses products or services on the market).
- We only deliver in Belgium, France, Germany, Luxembourg, The Netherlands. If you select a shipping address in a different country, we can refuse your order.
- You need to be at least 18 years of age to place an order. If you're not 18 yet, we'd like to ask you to have your parents or a legal guardian place the order. If we notice that an order has been placed by a minor, we can refuse this order.
- Placing an order on the website counts as explicit acceptance of our Terms and Conditions, which can be accessed at all times through our website.
- If you order online, we will attach a copy of these Terms and Conditions in a format that can be saved or printed to your order confirmation or, at the latest, to your delivery. We urge you to always save or print the Terms and Conditions.
- In the event that, in addition to these general Terms and Conditions, specific product or service conditions also apply, the above also applies to those special conditions. In the event of conflicting conditions, the consumer can always invoke the applicable condition that is most favorable to them.
Article 3: Our offer and your order
- If an offer has a limited validity period, or is made under conditions, this will be explicitly stated in the offer.
- We'll describe what we sell and how the order process will proceed as fully and accurately as possible. The description will be sufficiently detailed to enable a good evaluation of the offer by the consumer. If we use images, these will be a true representation of the offered products. Oversights happen, and if we've clearly made a mistake, we're not required to deliver afterwards.
- If you order from us, you'll receive a confirmation by email. Your order will be complete and the agreement between us will be definitive as soon as we've received approval from Mollie for your transaction with debit or credit cards. Mollie accepts Bancontact, Paypal, Visa, MasterCard. If the card company does not approve of your payment to us, we cannot be held responsible for delays in shipping and/or non-delivery of your order. Orders without a valid payment in the name of the registered cardholder will not be accepted or processed.
- To purchase a product, you add the product to your shopping cart. Afterwards, you provide your contact information, invoice information and delivery information. During the last step, you'll see an overview page where you can accept our Terms and Conditions and where you can confirm the payment by clicking the order button "Pay and complete purchase". Once you've completed these steps, your purchase is final.
Article 4: Right of withdrawal
- If you buy goods from us, you have the right to decide that you do not want to keep the goods for 14 days from the delivery day. You can then return your order without penalty and without giving any reason. Within 14 days after we have received your order or you have indicated that you want to cancel the agreement, we will refund you the full purchase price with the same payment method you used to pay.
- We may wait with reimbursement until we have received the goods, or until you have shown that you have returned the goods, whichever comes first.
- If you still want to return the goods as described above, you may not open the primary packaging (example : opening the jar). If you return the goods, you need to take our instructions below into account.
- You can return your return package by post or courier. We sometimes pick up your product. If this is the case, we will let you know in the confirmation of your return request.
- In order to exercise your right of withdrawal quickly and correctly, for both the delivery of services and delivery of goods, you can use the European model form for Withdrawal and send it to customercare@didden food .com or Rue Auguste Van Zande 37, 1080 Brussels, Belgium. We will send you a confirmation of receiving your cancellation via email.
- For food safety reasons, opened products are excluded from the right of withdrawal.
Article 5: Price
- During the period we mention in our offer, our prices do not change, with the exception of price changes due to changes in VAT rates.
- Our prices include all taxes, VAT, taxes and services. Shipping is free starting from 50 €.
Article 6: Payment
- We can only accept payment via the payment modules on Mollie for online orders.
- In order to guarantee secure online payments and the security of your personal data, the transaction data is transmitted via the internet, encrypted with SSL technology. To pay with SSL, you do not need special software. You can recognize a secure SSL connection by the "lock" in your browser's status bar.
- The payment is done through Mollie. We do not receive your card details.
Article 7: Conformity
- We guarantee that our goods are in accordance with your order and meet the normal expectations that you may have, taking into account the specifications of the product. We also guarantee that our goods comply with all laws existing at the time of your order.
- We garantee the conformity of our goods during the shelf life and if the storage conditions have been met.
Article 8: Delivery and execution
- All goods and services are delivered on the address you supplied in your order.
- We will take the greatest possible care when receiving and implementing product orders, and when assessing applications for the provision of services.
- We will execute accepted orders expeditiously but no later than 30 days, unless another delivery period has been agreed upon. If the delivery is delayed, or if an order cannot or only partially be executed, we will always inform you before the expiration of the planned delivery period. If we do not, you can cancel your order, free of charge. In that case, we will refund you within 30 days after termination.
- Our shipments are always at our risk until the time of delivery to you or a representative appointed by you. You do not have to worry about goods that are lost in the mail. However, if you return us goods within 30 days of purchase because you would rather not keep them, you are responsible for transportation.
- If the goods delivered by us during the transport were damaged, do not correspond with the items stated on the delivery note, or do not correspond to the items you ordered, you must report this as soon as possible and return the items to us within 14 calendar days after your report.
- We can not be held responsible for any consequential damages due to late delivery or non-delivery by the carrier that the company has appointed. Our liability in such cases is limited to the value of the items that are shown not to have been received by the customer.
Article 9: Force majeure
- In the event of force majeure, we are not required to carry out our obligations. In the case of force majeure, we can either postpone our obligations for the duration of the force majeure, or terminate the agreement permanently.
- Force majeure includes any situation outside of our will and control which prevents us from fulfilling our promises to you. This includes strikes, fire, malfunctions, power failures, network failures in, for instance, telecommunication networks, connections, or used systems of communication, or the unavailability of our website at any time, non-timely delivery by suppliers or other third parties.
Article 10: Intellectual property
- Our website, logos, texts, photos, names, and all our communication in general are protected by intellectual property rights known to us, or to our suppliers or other beneficiaries.
- It is prohibited to use and/or make changes to the intellectual property rights as described in this article. For example, you may not copy or reproduce drawings, photographs, texts, logos, color combinations, etc ... without prior written consent from Didden.
Article 11: Complaints procedures and disputes
- We hope that our customers are 100% satisfied. If you do have a complaint, please let us know as soon as possible via customercare@diddencontactform, phone number +32 2 482 35 80, or via a letter addressed to: Didden S.A., Rue Auguste Van Zande 37, 1080 Brussels, Belgium. We'll do everything we can to help you within 3 working days. food .com, via our
- All agreements that we conclude with our clients, regardless of their place of residence, are governed exclusively by Belgian law, and in case of a dispute, only the competent Belgian courts are competent. If, for reasons of international law, another law applies, Book VI of the Belgian Economic Law Code will be referenced when interpreting the current Terms and Conditions.
- The Consumer Mediation Service of the FOD Economie is qualified to process any request to settle extrajudicial consumer disputes. They will, in turn, process the request themselves or send it to a qualified entity. You can reach the Consumer Mediation Service via this link: https://www.consumentenombudsdienst.be/en
- If there is a cross-border dispute, the consumer can rely on the Online Dispute Resolution platform of the European Union via this link: https://ec.europa.eu/odr.